Middle Tennessee Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middle Tennessee Aquarium Club

This forum is for the Middle Tennessee Aquarium Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello and Welcome to the Middle Tennessee Aquarium Club Forums!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello and Welcome to the Middle Tennessee Aquarium Club Forums! Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Welcome to the Middle Tennessee Aquarium Club Forums!   Hello and Welcome to the Middle Tennessee Aquarium Club Forums! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:16 am

Hi there everyone!

First I would like to formally introduce myself. My name is Katie, I'm 20 years old, and have recently become completely addicted to keeping aquariums! I decided to create this club and forum for those in the Middle TN area because I just couldn't find an aquarium club for this area. I hope to build a friendly community here for experienced and newbies to the hobby of aquarium keeping.

I do ask that everyone reads the Forum Rules and Regulations to help keep this community friendly. This place is open to anyone and everyone that loves this hobby, whether you are located in Middle Tennessee or not, but the club will be based in Middle Tennessee. Hope everyone enjoys!

-Katie

Back to top Go down
https://midtnaquaclub.board-directory.net
TheGirlyPitbull

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome to the Middle Tennessee Aquarium Club Forums!   Hello and Welcome to the Middle Tennessee Aquarium Club Forums! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Hello! I just joined. A friend on a betta forum linked me here when we were discussing local aquarium clubs. Like you, I cant find any either!

Anyways, Im Luna, I will be 21 in 6 days, and I have 12 bettas, 2 tiger oscars, 2 albino tiger oscars, and 2 plecos with a few snails.

Of my bettas I have a Halfmoon male, a doubletail delta male, a Crowntail male, a Dalmatian Veiltail male, a white dragonscale Plakat male, and the rest are females all veiltails, crowntails or a combo of the two. I also have a decent handful of 4 day old better fry!!

I am also (obviously) the proud owner to two very large, vet fat, very spoiled pitbulls. 1 male (5) and 1 female (13).
Back to top Go down
greydragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome to the Middle Tennessee Aquarium Club Forums!   Hello and Welcome to the Middle Tennessee Aquarium Club Forums! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:31 pm

hi all just joined i have chocolate cichlids,pearl gouramis,swamp darters,guppys,bichor,self cloning crayfish and my favorite angelfish i have LOTS of them i have 14 tanks ranging from 10 gal to 55 gal and live close to chattanooga

i also have a few common goldfish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Welcome to the Middle Tennessee Aquarium Club Forums!   Hello and Welcome to the Middle Tennessee Aquarium Club Forums! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello and Welcome to the Middle Tennessee Aquarium Club Forums!
Page 1 of 1